We recently launched the HDI Advance R3 high performance 3D scanning system. The scanner uses white light technology for capturing digital 3D scans from physical objects in seconds. It offers the same flexibility as other HDI Advance 3D Scanner models while providing higher accuracy and resolution at an affordable price. The HDI Advance R3 uses a pair of 2.8 megapixel monochrome machine vision cameras with 5 megapixel 16mm lenses.
Color 3D Scanning Option
The standard HDI Advance R3 Scanner captures 3D scans in black and white. There is an option to replace the monochrome cameras in the system to color cameras if color scanning is required.
- Average points: 2.6 million per scan
- Average polygons: 5.2 million per scan
- Scan speed: 0.88 seconds
- Point to point distance: 0.075mm at 200mm field of view, 0.15mm at 400mm field of view, 0.225mm at 600mm field of view
- Field of view: preset at 200mm, 400mm, and 600mm diagonal, adjustable from 200mm to 1500mm diagonal
- Accuracy: 200mm diagonal field of view: 50μm (0.002"), 400mm diagonal field of view: 80μm (0.0032")
- Export file formats: PLY, OBJ, STL, ASC, 3D3
Scan samples from the HDI Advance R3:
For more information on the new system, please contact us at www.3d3solutions.com.
This blog post was previously posted on Tue, Aug 28, 2012 on 3D3 Solutions blog. LMI Technologies acquired 3D3 Solutions on May 1, 2013. 3D3 Solutions website will be redirected to LMI Technologies website.
Posted by Pauline Tang